Target River, of San Marcos California, was trying to figure out how to help as they had been watching so many businesses across the country shut their doors due to COVID-19. Usually when a need comes up, such as a charity event, all they can do is provide a cash sponsorship. “We thought, wait a second, let’s put our marketing expertise and creative design skills together and offer a free advertising campaign to businesses who need to get the word out about themselves”, said Brian Epperson, CEO of Target River. That thought birthed what is now a viral opportunity spreading through California, and into Arizona, Idaho and beyond so far.
A few of the businesses currently participating are:
● Fresh Cafe –– a cafe serving nutritious food using fresh, high-quality ingredients located in San Marcos, California.
● The Rush Coffee –– a full-service mobile coffee shop serving locally roasted and hand-crafted coffee throughout San Diego, California.
● The Computer Factory –– a computer repair store that specializes in repair, computer refurbishing, hardware issues, networking problems and more, located in San Marcos, California.
● Mayday Pro Movers –– a professional residential and commercial moving company located in Pocatello, Idaho.
● Blue Spruce Landscaping & Concrete in St. George –– a full-service, licensed concrete and landscaping company located in St. George, Utah.
About Target River
Target River is a target marketing firm, backed by global buying power to deliver cost-efficient campaigns. Our team utilizes on point targeting with pinpoint accuracy. We exist to delight our clients with campaigns that effectively target the right audience, reach that audience through the most cost-efficient tactics, and deliver the most relevant message. Target River was recently recognized as “The Best Target Marketing Company” in the United States. For further information, please contact email@example.com or call 619.330.0153. www.targetriver.com.