A prominent aerodynamicist in the aviation industry for 30+ years, Ken combined his passion for off-road riding with his technical expertise to develop the KWT Particle Separator. The KWT separator is a revolutionary prefilter that separates clean air and unwanted particulates before the airflow ever reaches your stock filter. the Separator’s innovative technology reduces up to 98% of dirt particles before the air ever enters your off-road vehicle’s filter, extending the life of the air filter up to one year. KWT Filters’ primary challenges included a lack of online and offline orders, and lower than desired brand visibility online and in search engines — challenges that were directly impacting their business.
- Long-tail and competitor keywords
- Website structure refinement
- Editorial link building
- Technical audit to optimize website for non-branded keywords
- Publishing Fresh Content
Organic Traffic Up By 128% SEO content and page optimizations created a steady and sustainable increase in organic traffic. Since partnering with Target River, KWT Filters has doubled its organic web traffic, and overall traffic grew by 500%.
- Keyword Position Grew By 110%Movement in strategic keywords added up to nearly a hundred positive position changes in
Google search results — as new keywords were added to KWT Filter’s portfolio and existing
keywords climbed up to page one. KWT Filters is ranking 23 keywords in Rich Results. 25% of the
target keywords were on the first search result, and 50% appeared on the 2nd page of the search
- Organic Traffic Up By 128% University now ranks on the first page of Google SERPs for 28,860 keywords, up 200% since their backlinking campaign began.University is ranking 6865 in Rich Results with 369 keywords in Featured Snippets