Increase Brand Recognition, Trust, And Audience Engagement With Ease!
Do you struggle with getting impressions? How about traffic? Bringing attention to your ads can be difficult. It’s hard enough to build an audience, let alone getting them to engage with your content. But there is hope, and it starts with customer acquisition and TargetReach. Get more impressions and awareness from your target audiences.
What Is CPM and Why Is It Important?
CPM stands for cost-per-thousand impressions. It is also sometimes known as cost-per-mille, which is Latin for “thousand.” CPM is a marketing term that tells buyers the price of one thousand advertisement impressions on a single webpage. For example, if a website publisher charges $2.00 CPM, an advertiser must pay $2.00 for every 1,000 impressions of its ad. Impressions are the number of times your ads are displayed or how many times someone sees your content.
Cost-per-thousand is important because it compares the cost-effectiveness of different media “vehicles.” The vehicle with the lowest CPM is usually the most efficient because it requires less money to reach 1,000 audience members.
There are many ways to calculate the price of online ads, such as CPC, cost-per-click, and CPA, cost-per-acquisition. However, CPM is one of the most common methods.
Trying to understand and calculate these numbers can get a little overwhelming, so Target River made TargetReach: an easy way to bring more attention to your ads without having to figure out all the numbers.
Once the right target audience is determined, TargetReach deploys content to those impressions on general websites people visit, apps they use, social media platforms, audio platforms (such as iHeart, Spotify, etc.), and video platforms. That’s how you reach the right people with the right message.
9 Benefits From TargetReach
Target River was recently named the top marketing agency out of 45 submissions to the State of Utah. We pride ourselves on our solutions that produce results efficiently and effectively. With TargetReach, you’ll:
- Reach targeted audiences more efficiently
- Increase frequency and recall over traditional campaigns
- Generate new followers, likes, shares, and subscribers
- Connect those you reach to your website or social channels
- Deliver video, image, audio, and text-based messages
- Save Time with cross-channel Marketing in one place
- Reduce your cost per impression
- Shift ability to launch campaigns from weeks to days and hours
- Tailor more relevant messages to your audience segments
Plus, our CPMs average 40% less than other vendors. Not only can you save money on advertising, but you’re also getting more attention to your website, which means sales! This way, you can have your cake and eat it too.
How to Reach Target Audiences More Effectively
A demographic is a group or a slice of the population likely to buy or use your product/service.
Here are a few demographics used to target the right audience. All these are essential in understanding the consumer and identifying what kind of audience you have and should be reaching.
- In-Market Intenders
- Device Type
- Site Placement
TargetReach Success Stories
We want to do the best we can for our clients. We work with many different businesses across dozens of industries. There’s no industry we can’t provide this solution to!
- Candidate for State Assembly – Reached over 75,000 voters an average of 8 times in a GOTV effort.
- Public School District – Delivered over 12,000,000 impressions to boost student enrollments, generating a return on ad spend of better than 10:1.
- Political Action Group – Delivered over 2,500,000 impressions in support of endorsed candidates in 3 weeks.
- Non-Profit Foundation – Reached over 480,000 potential donors an average of 2.8 times to increase awareness and donations.
- Visitor Bureau – Reaches 3.5 million travel intenders and boosts shoulder season demand.
We work with organizations like those above to develop quality and informed audience acquisition campaigns that can be run periodically. We fine-tune these campaigns to achieve the best results possible and to save you time and money. And who doesn’t love that?