Here’s Our Process #WhoHowWhat
Which age group responds to direct mail at over 12%?
Adults 18 – 24! Who would’ve thought?
Target River knows the value direct mail can deliver if done right. We’ve produced over 25 million mailers. We know the right packaging, shape, postage, lists, and design to use.
Direct Mail Is NOT Dead. And Here Is Why!
- 54% of consumers said they want to receive mail from brands that interest them.
- Brand recall is 70% higher among people exposed to direct mail ads rather than digital ones.
- 42% of direct mail recipients read or scan their mail.
- US advertisers spend $167 per person on direct mail to earn $2,095 worth of goods sold, translating into a 12:1 ROAS.
- 67% of consumers who responded to direct mail within the last three months ended up making a purchase.
- 56% of consumers find print marketing the most trustworthy type of marketing.
- We get better leads with it.
Personalization and Relevancy Are Key
Reach New Targets More Effectively Through Personalized Direct Mail
- 100’s of Interests
- Purchase Intentions
- Prior Purchase Habits
- Brand Preferences
- Residents In Home
The ability to aggregate consumer purchases means we know who is buying what and when. So meet them!
- Non-Profit generates an average of seven donations per donor through direct mail engagement.
- School District generates dozens of leads and new students through an oversized bilingual postcard.
- Motorcycle brand spikes, inbound calls, and email lead through four-color personalized mailer targeting owners, intenders, and enthusiasts.
- Law Firm increases the volume, quality, and length of calls with direct mail.