Here’s Our Process #WhoHowWhat
Did you know that email marketing is one of the top three distribution channels for B2B and B2C marketing and is the most reliable channel for cultivating and converting leads?
You might wonder why you need an email marketing agency. Your company has an email list of current or potential customers, and you have a social media presence. You might have even dabbled in paid ads through search engines or social media. You feel like you have many places you’re sharing your message with current and existing customers. Do you really need an email marketing agency?
Well, if you’re like most small businesses, you have a lot going on. Wouldn’t it be nice to have some help managing all of that messaging and ensuring that it was being done well and consistently by someone who knew something about email marketing strategies? Even better if that company knew about any marketing tactics and could overlay your email marketing strategies cohesively and harmoniously with your other marketing efforts.
Studies continue to show that email marketing strategies are vital to optimizing the sales funnel. This is partly because organizations can use lists with prospects ripe for their message. It is also partly because email marketing allows people to engage with your message at a time and place they choose, so the messaging feels less invasive or interruptive than other marketing methods. And to top it all off, email marketing has high permeation among all age groups and across the world, with upwards of 90% of email users checking their email at least once per day. Email marketing is a tactic that all businesses should invest in.
Target River offers the services of an email marketing agency by overlaying email marketing strategies with other marketing tactics for maximum results. Target River starts by targeting the right recipients for the message with laser precision. We utilize in-house and brokered-list campaigns. Then, our in-house content writers work in symphony with our clients to craft the optimal messaging—the right subject line, a compelling call to action, engaging design, optimal deployment time, and more. By matching all this meaty messaging with the right target audiences, we help our clients increase engagement with existing customers and reach new targets. Email marketing is a powerful tool; you need an email marketing agency to help you maximize results. Target River can do that. Let us show you how using an email marketing agency can take your email marketing to new levels!
Email Is NOT Dead. And Here Is Why!
Some would say email marketing is dying, but studies, statistics, and anecdotal experiences continue to show that email marketing is alive and well.
Here are a few revealing statistics:
- Email marketing strategies are 40 times more effective at acquiring new customers than Facebook.
- 72% of people prefer to receive promotional content through email, compared to 17% who prefer social media.
- A message is 5x more likely to be seen via email than on Facebook.
- There are over 4 Billion email accounts worldwide.
- Over 60% of online consumers have taken action due to an email.
- People are usually more comfortable receiving marketing messages through email than other more invasive marketing content in paid ads.
- Email marketing generally has higher conversion rates and is generally less expensive than paid social ads, which means a higher return using email marketing.
- Over 90% of email users check their mail at least once per day across all age groups.
- 57% of email subscribers spend 10 – 60 minutes browsing marketing emails each week.
Reach New Targets More Effectively Through Conquest Email
Reach new customers, engage existing customers, and cultivate potential customers using laser-focused targeting available through email marketing. Need to reach middle-aged women who ride motorcycles? Young adults who love to travel? Maybe first-time parents in your area? Or people who can afford to donate to worthy causes in your city? With the powerful targeting available through email marketing strategies, you can reach those particular audiences designated by some of the following criteria:
- Household Income
- Purchase Intentions
- Prior Purchase Habits
- Brand Preferences
- Residents In Home
- Day of Week
- Time of Day
“We grew our email reach from 1,500 to 50,000 in 2 days!” — Senior Living Centers
Target River Success Stories
Here are a couple of client testimonials of email marketing success:
Motorcycle Dealer Targets Owners & Enthusiasts To Promote Sales & Service
- Generates over 30 appointments per deployment
- Averages 14.9% open rate on 2x/month deployment
School District Targets Families With Children To Grow Student Enrollment
- Generates new students every deployment
- Averages 12.23% open rate on monthly deployment